Due to high demand we’ve added an extra event, to give you the opportunity to have your say!
The event will be held on:
- Thursday 12 January, 6pm – 8pm @ Alington House, North Bailey, Durham, DH1 3ET
Or attend one of our other two events:
- Thursday 12 January (Drop in) – 10am – 12pm, Bullion Hall, South Approach, Chester-Le-Street DH2 2DW
- Tuesday 17 January (Focus group) – 12.30-2.30pm, The Venue, Wear Road, Stanley, DH9 6LU
Health and social care organisations across Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, and North Durham have developed an ambitious draft plan to improve the health and well being of the 1.7m people living in the area.
The draft plan is one of 44 such plans being developed across the country in response to NHS England’s Five Year Forward View (5YFV), a national plan that set out a vision for a better NHS. The sustainability and transformation plan (STP) for Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, and North Durham describes an approach to how the vision of the 5YFV could be delivered locally by 2021.
It sets out proposals to:
- Improve health inequalities
- Ensure safe and sustainable local health and care services
- Fill a funding gap that could be as large as £641m by 2021.